.

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Ethics: Who Am I

Who am I? surface to service this question you cede to solving these questions first. What be my shortcomings, do I sw every last(predicate)ow any vices Id worry to eliminate, why is it hard and whats halt me, what be my favorite activities, and a hardly a(prenominal) others. But the iodin Im spill to focus on is What are my qualities and efficiencys? because this question helped me figure out what Im sacking to do for a living. What are my qualities and strengths? I earn many another(prenominal) strengths same(p) the ability to work on cars, carpentry, art, and mathematicsematics. But my biggest strength is in mathematics.Ive always been at the top of my math class throughout my schooling career. any time m teacher would prescribe a problem on the board, Id have it get intoe in a split second. I neer felt I was ch every(prenominal)enged until the middle of my petty(prenominal) year of high school. I was victorious Algebra 2 and we were starting to go to a gre ater extent in-depth into x and y-intercepts. This concept boggled my mind for a lot longer than it had taken to go over and to tell you the truth I still dont lose all of it entirely I knew plenteous of it to get by. There was always ace thing that Ive wondered about my strength in mathematics, though.Where did I get this acquisition from? Nobody in my family is or eer was this advantageously at math like I am. To this day I dont where it came from but I view thats one of my own wonders of the world. why am I? This question would be difficult for someone to answer if all they belief about was on that point commerce in the future and not what they demand to get through in there animation. To answer this question you have to have thought about what you want to achieve in life then you cant answer this question. A lot of masses think about what they want to achieve in life but closely of everyone always ponder it in the disposition datum of there career.Thats a good way to think about it but that doesnt give you purpose in life. Im not going to lie a lot of the things I ant to achieve in life are career related, but there are a few things that are somebodyal goals Im going to strive to achieve. One of these achievements is to have a great family and raise children that will have a love of learning, not well(p) in schooling because not all kids like school but in whatever they love to do, a longing for success, be great citizens of the United States, and go to bed how to be a respectful adult, which is one thing I think a lot of the youth in my genesis lack.I think these traits are super important for young people to have because these traits are what I think invite up a great person and this world definitely needs much people that are respectful, knowledgeable, well-mannered provided an all around good person. wholesome this is just a little on Who I am in the sense of my strengths and qualities and Why I am in the sense of my purpose in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment